Thursday, December 24, 2009

Auto Christmas Lights What Paintball Gun Should I Buy For Christmas! Please Answer?

What Paintball Gun Should I buy for Christmas! Please Answer? - auto christmas lights

and is the most important thing that I have a weapon that can take CO2, have, since the places near me that the supply of CO2, I do not have a shotgun, I would prefer a semi-automatic rifle with a flash of light But I will make a precise automatic pistol. My budget is only $ 350 more, and just play with my friends, but the base I'm pretty good kills in one day with a group of about 8 people and play 10 games on average 20 + kills me, and I 've been playing for a few months, it's a very good sport for me, I want a good weapon in Nice do not need a gun for setting those standards. Last but not least my family knows nothing about the process of cleaning (and paintball, actually), so that weapons do not clean highly recommended, very difficult. Thank you please reply before Christmas 2009:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment