Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grey Boiler Suit The Pilot Light On My Baxi Bermuda 45/4M Boiler Keeps Going Out?

The pilot light on my Baxi Bermuda 45/4M boiler keeps going out? - grey boiler suit

When the counter in the driver gives a signal of execution, the pump works but no heat or hot water in radians. The boiler is not lit because the pilot out. I went through the light, "the pilot boiler instructions religiously and the pilot lights, but slow when was the gray button for 30 seconds, the pilot at the very end of the trip button Gray. I tried to gray and then turn to the right buton exit as insructed, but when I try, the pilot again after 3 / 4 minutes is the same light. It was cut almost as if the gray button to stay allowed, outside of time, only a fraction as the gas supply to the back burner pushed . Can the gray button adjustment or replacement is required? Otherwise, what else could it be? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment