Sunday, February 14, 2010

1 Bowl Of White Rice Calories How Come White Rice Is Bad And Will U Still Loose Weight If U Eat It Everyday For Mostly Every Meal?

How come white rice is bad and will u still loose weight if u eat it everyday for mostly every meal? - 1 bowl of white rice calories

I am Chinese and my family eats rice every day with a kind of meat. even vegetables! I read the label says 1 cup is 160 calories, carbohydrates, but is in its 34-36 .. In the attempt to lose some weight (the 12 in the summer, 94-95 pound 4 "11, I know I'm small, but the sound .. I'm not the middle like me, a little sideways Chubby) I leave 3 -- treadmill 5 days week for 30 minutes and fry for 5 minutes to eat each day. desire, white rice and meat and poultry is on my goals and how the PPL say its bad? well wat can you say carbohydrates from PPL, which is bad for u: I f your ear, a sugar

3 comments:

Mr. Angry said...

while U eating burn more calories a day underground, you lose weight

) UR body converts carbohydrates into glucose, sugar (wholesale or burn them for energy or stored as fat

Mr. Angry said...

while U eating burn more calories a day underground, you lose weight

) UR body converts carbohydrates into glucose, sugar (wholesale or burn them for energy or stored as fat

Hannibal the Cannibal said...

Rice is not with rice, but I know nothing will not is often a little fiber and other nutrients. Switch to brown rice, if you are concerned about this, but as a friend Rice Chomper, I would not worry about it.

Post a Comment