Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New York State License Template In New York State, How Old Do You Have To Be To Receive Your Senior License?

In New York state, how old do you have to be to receive your senior license? - new york state license template

I hereby otherwise a lot of stories about how you know your license in New York state.I that you receive your prmit to 16 and 16 1 / 2 to the junior license and 17 years, you can get your license. also higher. I understand that 6 months may, after receiving his permission, your senior license. What is the truth, I get value.Can my license from 16 1 / 2 or I wait until I'm 17?

2 comments:

Princess is Engaged! said...

If you have a Class DJ junior license, and complete high school courses or driver education college, you can change your Class DJ junior license to a higher class D license when you are 17 years.

See the website below for more details.

David L said...

New York Call DMV and ask. They are the only people who can help you.

Post a Comment