Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Kind Of Doctor Treats Dark Circles,puffy Eyes Mildly Sprained My Knee, Do I Still Need To See A Doctor?

Mildly sprained my knee, Do i still need to see a doctor? - what kind of doctor treats dark circles,puffy eyes

Last night in volleyball is to fetch a ball and my leg kind of strange places. I felt a sharp pain, then my bad knee and a little afraid of doing too many lateral motion of the knee by one. I was still able to jump in and do everything. I do not go out much, and tried to keep pace with the ball, so it was not jump from one side to a lot on this page.

I would not say what I am trying this morning feeling the pain, but it feels kind of heat and only "rare", as you certainly do not want my hand swinging leg on the side of the knee. There are also some very, very slight swelling in the knee. Last night before bed, a few small, dark red spots under my skin a little higher in this area, but thetoday. I am playing I am not a good idea, volleyball or tennis at this right now, but I see a doctor about this? If not, what should be the treatment of all this? How long will I not play tennis or volleyball? Opinions?

5 comments:

Dennis R said...

I agree with the nurse, it is impossible to correct for anyone to diagnose the injury site, but it can wait a few days before seeing the doctor to see how the knee responds. Over the next 24-48 hours, you need an ice pack on the swollen painful spot for 15 minutes every two hours and try to put as little walking as possible. Try to stay in motion in order to extend the knee and bend the knee, often over the next two days. If you are not a significant improvement in pain, swelling and mobility within the next 24-48 hours, then always consult a doctor. I hope to be in a few days and return to sports and it swells up again and / or pain, you see a doctor. I hope that helps.

country gurl said...

If you have a sprained knee, so it makes no sense to see the doctor, just in an association with ACE Formal Wear tennis shoes and sandals that are not things that I put ice bags, unless it does not do anything with it happens ... ... Hope for improvement.

atlantis... said...

sounds like a knee injury that could be better in a few days.

New rider-- again said...

Ice, wrap it, (stay out of it crutches) for 2-3 days, if not improve, see a doc.

Lacey G's Stalker :)) said...

As a nurse, I recommend you consult a doctor. Give no one in the "yahoo" is a fairly accurate assessment of what you write. These people are not trained professionals.

This could be a mild sprain, strain, or it could be a cruciate ligament. If not properly treated, it can not heal, to the point where they play volleyball again.

Good luck,
Angie RN

Post a Comment