Thursday, January 21, 2010

Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket I Recently Purchased A PowerLite 835P And Mounted It To Ceiling. How Can I Get Image To Display Right Side Up?

I recently purchased a PowerLite 835P and mounted it to ceiling. how can I get image to display right side up? - projector ceiling mount bracket

I drove my 835P projector Epson EMP supports the ceiling with blankets. The picture is great, but it is projected is upside down. I looked at the manual, but not the solution to be found. Any help would be very grateful.

3 comments:

new_movi... said...

I Pansanonic AE 900 and I had to do was select item from the menu and choose where she was placed on the projector ceiling mount one of the options, and when I select the image itself straigthened Hope this helps

Trey45 said...

I am sure that the projector lens, the 180-degree swivel.

Trey45 said...

I am sure that the projector lens, the 180-degree swivel.

Post a Comment