Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saying For Engagement To A Good Friend My Finace Has A Beautiful Girl That Happens To Be A Friend And He Says He Misses Her...?

My Finace has a beautiful girl that happens to be a friend and he says he misses her...? - saying for engagement to a good friend

My Finace has a beautiful young girl who becomes a friend and said he was boring ... Now they have had for years a friend and I know, and we all went to the same school, has also recently as saying that he was very pleased with our engagement and wants to "hang", but I saw your e-mail to his ego is working for his bill, not espionage, "and said:" I miss you and I think we have not hung up, but really curious and want to hang more. "Now ... Also included in the game that I go to with ***** or it hangs and never alone with her because they fear that something is not working and I'm confident but obviously not 100% ... I think it's just ****** more. I do not know ... She is so sweet and it was a "best friend" as he is my best friend, and I'm so hard not to appear too jealous or preventive measures (believe me, it when it vice versa) and I'm worried because I think that we would get married and not a man who9 m "Encounters", you know? Anyway ... I do not want one of those girls who is mad and jealous, you know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment